Friday, November 16, 2012

Wedding Shower Cupcakes


I LOVE these cupcakes. I was so pleased with the finished product! These were made for a wedding shower, hence the chocolate monogram. I got the idea for the monogram from Leslie, The Hungry Housewife. (I guess you have figured out by now that she is pretty much my food blogging idol.) She made these cupcakes for my other blogging idol, Kristan. Lots of food bloggers threw her a virtual baby shower for her little Lucy set to arrive any day now. I love the idea of a virtual baby shower!


If you haven't already been to either of these ladies' sites, you must check them out. These girls are incredibly creative, not to mention mega hilarious. Leslie is here and Kristan here. I assure you, they will make your day!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

OMG...You are too sweet! You made me blush!!!!