Thursday, February 23, 2012

Oreo Stuffed Brownies

I didn't take this picture! Bake at 350 gets all the credit.

I have a teething toddler on my hands. She currently has 3 honkin' molars coming in at the same time so, needless to say, she is pitiful in every sense of the word. I have not had time to make anything this week.  We are throwing a family baby shower for my sister this weekend so I will have a wonderful post for you on Monday full of sweet treats and great pictures courtesy of my new camera lens! (Fingers crossed it gets delivered tomorrow.)

Until then, check out one of my new favorite places, Bake at 350. She is so unbelievably creative. She makes the most gorgeous cut out cookies and tons of other fun treats. Her site makes me feel like a kid again!

I was thrilled to see her post today. Remember the Birthday Cake Oreos? Look above at the tempting concoction she made with them. Oreo Stuffed Brownies. Holy crap. My mouth is literally watering.

Pin It!

No comments: