Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Graduation!

The Rams (school colors, red and white)

I have three cousins on my mom's side of the family who graduated from high school this year. Three! I can't believe they old enough to be going off to college! (I am sure if they had a dollar for every time they have heard that over the last year they could fund their college educations.)

The Flyers (school colors, gold and navy)

My aunt asked me to make some cupcakes in honor of their accomplishments. I decided to use their Letterman images to make some flag toppers and mimick their school colors in the icings using the swirling technique. I was so happy with how they turned out!

The Knights (school colors, maroon and sliver)

Now, I photograph every cupcake I make. But for some reason this time around I had a major brain malfunction and forgot! How could I forget? I honestly think I was so much looking forward to getting the cupcakes to them that it was the last thing on my mind. Luckily, my cousin Amy was nice enough to take some pictures and send them to me. Thanks, Amy! This is your To Bake or Not To Bake debut!

The Graduates (Our family sure makes 'em good lookin'!)

Congratulations girls! I am so proud of you! You will go on to do great things!

Pin It!

No comments: