Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Can't Do Without...


This is the Tervis Tumbler. It is something I absolutely cannot do without, especially during these hot summer days. There are several great things about these cups. First, they keep cold things cold longer than regular glasses or plastic cups. The ice melts incredibly slow in the Tervis Tumbler. And I love that I can use a Tervis lid so that I can take my morning smoothie on the drive to work and drink it with a straw. It keeps the smoothie from melting and I don't spill it all over myself or the car, which I am notorious for.

Second, it keeps hot drinks hot. During the winter, I use the Tervis Tumbler as my travel coffee mug. (They also make a coffee lid.) I have left the cup in my car while I went into the doctor's office and an hour later my coffee is still as warm as when I left it. 

Third, and my favorite characteristic about the Tervis Tumbler, is that it produces NO condensation since it's double walled. That makes me one happy mama. My furniture does not get ruined and I don't have to keep up with coasters. In fact, since the Tervis Tumbler is the only cup we use around my house, I don't own any coasters! I made the mistake of using a glass one day last week (haven't done that in a long time) and I ended up with a puddle on my end table within just a few minutes. It made me realize even more just how much I love these tumblers. 


I even have a large 24 ounce Tervis Tumbler with a lid and straw that I keep at work. I refill it a few times a day. No condensation and my water stays cold!

The Tervis Tumbler is definitely something I can't do without!


Pin It!

No comments: