Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valetine's Day!


Mini Mac is having her first Valentine's Party today. She was thrilled. Because she has to question everything these days she asked me, "Mommy, what do Balentine's do?" Talk about creativity in an answer. I had to think a while on that and then said something along the lines of cards and hearts. Keeping it simple.

For her party I made strawberry cupcakes with buttercream icing. I embellished them with pink sugar pearls and chocolate hearts. I used the method from the wedding shower cupcakes only I melted white chocolate and tinted it pink with some Americolor gel. 

I almost forgot to take a picture. I remembered as I was getting them out of my car and snapped one with my phone. Breathtaking, I know.

Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours!


Pin It!

No comments: