Saturday, April 28, 2012

Can't Do Without


Meet the SideSwipe Spatula Mixer Blade. This handy gadget is my new best friend. For anyone out there with a Kitchen Aid mixer, I highly recommend you hook yourself up with one of these bad boys. 

When mixing with the regular paddle blade, I always have to stop and scrape down the sides and around the bottom of the bowl to ensure everything gets incorporated well. There is always some dry ingredient of some sort down there just waiting to get in on the action.

With the SideSwipe, those days are no more. The SideSwipe blade is coated in rubber fins that scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl as it mixes. That means better mixing and shorter mixing times. I tried it the other night and it was fantastic! I didn't have to scrape the bowl once and everything mixed up better than before. My mixer is now even more independent than ever!

Amazon has it for 20 bucks and it's a great investment if you ask me. Consider it time saved in the kitchen!

Pin It!

No comments: