Friday, April 20, 2012

Spa Day


Sonia, the daughter of a coworker, has a birthday today. She and her friends are celebrating with a "spa" day. Sonia's mom is treating them all to mani/pedis! 

In honor of Sonia's special day I made mini cupcakes in her favorite colors: Pink, purple and green. I tinted the cake batter pink, made green buttercream icing and once again used the drop flower technique to create the purple and yellow flower embellishments. 



I know I have mentioned before that I'm not a big cupcake person and don't divulge in my baked goods much, but these little babies are pretty irresistible. They are small and poppable and have JUST enough icing without being overly sweet. I just might have to add these to my kryptonite list.


I hope you have a fabulous birthday, Sonia!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty and fun.